Monday, June 4, 2012

Month of Colors on Etsy!!!

I've decided to try something new out. Something new? You ask...YES!
I love Etsy.com and I'm going to feature some of my favorite items each day.

Day 1:

Color: White


This is actually kind of funny so to speak. I was browsing for my favorite white things on Etsy when I came across this awesome shop! They have some really great stuff like:

Wee Vintage Creamer and Sugar Set


or the

This above is just $5.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you go check them out. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- so pleased to be feature on your wonderful blog!!! Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hoo!!! thanks for featuring one of the wrens here :) we've just become your newest follower! thanks for following us as well. love your blog!
    www.3wrenstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Good or Bad :P