Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DIY: Lavender Body Butter

If you know me, I'm always wanting to create art. Give me something to create and I'm on it! I don't have a preference on the medium I use, nor the items. Give me crayons and computer paper and I'm "all good" lol.
While browsing around the net the other day, I found a really easy craft on how to make your own Lavender Body Butter. 
I think I might even get some really cute jars and give it as Christmas presents this year!
Maybe a jar like this? Except, I would add a pretty Lavender ribbon to it to make it gorgeous! 


Materials you need:
2 oz (55g) Shea butter 
1 tsp Jojoba oil 
1 tsp Apricot oil 
1 oz (30g) coconut oil 
1/4 tsp of Lavender essential oil 
A few drops of Blue food coloring
Dried/Crushed Lavender (optional)

Mix all the ingredients together and add your essential oils to the mix.
Once mixed store in a container and apply liberally to your skin (or give as a gift!)


Here is where you can buy the materials for it:
Jojoba Oil
Shea Butter
Apricot Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Blue Food Coloring
(or buy at your local grocery store)
Crushed Lavender (Local Flower shop!)
Easy, huh?
XoXoXoKATIEXoXoXo

I found this DIY craft on http://www.craftbits.com.
Make sure you check them out for other great crafty ideas!
 NY7W9ME4DSXS

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. think I'll make some of this for myself :)

    New follower :)
    Follow back?
    http://whats--hot.com :)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Good or Bad :P